Tuesday, March 11, 2008

#13 Tagging, folksomonies & social bookmarking in Del.icio.us

Del.icio.us is so cool! One of my tags is documentaries, and I found all these great new websites that offer free documentaries.

What I really like about this site is that it helps you find high quality sites about your interests without having to wade through all the junk you find on search engines.

This could be great for libraries. Not only could we share our bookmarked sites with the world, but this could help us find great sites for customers doing research. I'm definitely going to play around a lot more with Del.icio.us

2 comments:

Alice in Libraryland said...

It's so interesting to me what each of us finds more or less useful in these lessons. I think it's great that you got a lot of of Del.icio.us because I didn't go for it at all. Reading what you have to say makes me think I should revisit that lesson!

Anonymous said...

Some, however, will try to take over the garden bed.
Once your mole is dry, cut a piece of duct tape three times the size
of the mole. There are a wide range of self tanners to choose from at department stores, but why not
treat yourself to a spray tan at your nearest tanning
salon.

my blog: Skin tag Removal