Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finding Feeds Exercise

The method of finding feeds that I found easiest was the Bloglines search tool. I found that if I logged into Bloglines first, searching was much easier. I found it cool that, once logged in, I could click "Add" to insert the URL of the feeds I wanted to subscribe to.

For the most part, I just subscribed to feeds from websites I already knew I was interested in.

One thing, I'm generally not that interested in subscribing to blogs. Most of the time, using any of the search tools for finding feeds, the results were mostly comprised of blogs. I do think that finding "meaty" feeds--that is, the one's actually worth your time finding and following--is somewhat difficult. Most search results provide a lot of fluff without a lot of meat...

No comments: