Friday, January 4, 2008

More Flickr Fun


So here's my Librarian Trading Card. I had fun making it, but it honestly took much longer than I expected. (If you are making one and experiencing difficulty with the upload photo feature, let me know!)

But what I really had a blast with was the web app I discovered on the Flickr site called Bubblr. Bubblr allows you to take photos that are already on Flickr and add bubble captions to them. I happen to love birds (especially cockatiels), so I used tagged photos of them. Check out my comic strip, Cockatiels with attitudes by Stacie Fowler. Make sure you view the whole strip (there are 5 total). My favorite is the one who hasn't had his coffee yet, since I can relate!!

This discovery has shown me once again all the cool things you can find out there when you take the time to PLAY. Like I said before, play is the key to discovery. I am definitely learning...

1 comment:

Kgreer said...

That was fun to see. I love cockatiels, too! I'm going to have to try that. Thanks!